OCTIEF owns a NATA accredited laboratory servicing all industrial, environmental and occupational testing requirements. Our laboratory and on site testing services include:
- Asbestos Bulk Identification
- Asbestos Fibre Count Analysis
- Asbestos Soil
- Water analysis
Submitting a sample to our laboratory is a quick and easy process. Simply follow the step below:
- If submitting for Bulk Identification collect a piece of material that is (where possible) the size of a 50 cent piece;
- Double bag the sample in two clip seal lunch bags;
- Complete the ‘QF-930-001 – Sample Submission Form‘; or
- If submitting an Air Monitoring sample complete the ‘QF-930-001AM – Fibre Count Sample Submission Form‘; and
- Deliver to either the Brisbane (Yatala QLD), Rockhampton (QLD) or Darwin (NT) offices for analysis.
The Workcover Queensland website provides details regarding the removal of asbestos.